I like to explore how much efforts have been put behind these kind of movies. WALL-E was no exception. To tell the truth it even reached the pinnacle. The Pixar Studios are amazing at their work. I was recommended by my bro to watch this movie. Lastly I was awestruck when I saw Happy Feet. But this movie was far beyond that. I watched the movie over and over. The storyline was very apt that the characters took away everything. They have proved that the animated characters doesn't require lot of voices to express them. They have put the emotions (love, care, agony, rage, friendship and many more which may not be found in realistic movies) into the animations and blended it perfectly. A perfect movie on the whole if you want to be amazed by the technology that are used behind. In short, allow 90 minutes for your mind to look behind the movie. It is really awesome.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
WALL-E- The Movie
WALL-E stands for Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-class.Even before the release of this movie I came to know the behind the screen works. Being a computer fanatic I m very much always drawn to the animated movies. This is because I look behind the screen.
I like to explore how much efforts have been put behind these kind of movies. WALL-E was no exception. To tell the truth it even reached the pinnacle. The Pixar Studios are amazing at their work. I was recommended by my bro to watch this movie. Lastly I was awestruck when I saw Happy Feet. But this movie was far beyond that. I watched the movie over and over. The storyline was very apt that the characters took away everything. They have proved that the animated characters doesn't require lot of voices to express them. They have put the emotions (love, care, agony, rage, friendship and many more which may not be found in realistic movies) into the animations and blended it perfectly. A perfect movie on the whole if you want to be amazed by the technology that are used behind. In short, allow 90 minutes for your mind to look behind the movie. It is really awesome.
I like to explore how much efforts have been put behind these kind of movies. WALL-E was no exception. To tell the truth it even reached the pinnacle. The Pixar Studios are amazing at their work. I was recommended by my bro to watch this movie. Lastly I was awestruck when I saw Happy Feet. But this movie was far beyond that. I watched the movie over and over. The storyline was very apt that the characters took away everything. They have proved that the animated characters doesn't require lot of voices to express them. They have put the emotions (love, care, agony, rage, friendship and many more which may not be found in realistic movies) into the animations and blended it perfectly. A perfect movie on the whole if you want to be amazed by the technology that are used behind. In short, allow 90 minutes for your mind to look behind the movie. It is really awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dharini akka wht kind of animation is this?is it a fiction?
Absolutely..almost 95% of the movie are fiction ma..nothing is applicable in our life..
Post a Comment