Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mobile Mania(Senseless attitude)..

People who crazily use mobile(like IDAM,PORUL,YEVAl thaeriyamal) and who are addicted to it please skip this post. This post may hurt you.

Today I had a long trip to Mylapore. I call it long because it took me 45 minutes to reach my friends home rather than 30 minutes which is the normal travelling time(for my kinda riding) from my home. The thing that caught my attention was my return journey. It was midday and every body was rushing through to their shops(Diwali purchase). I think I was lucky enough coz there were not hectic traffic as expected. When I was about to enter a subway(I don't think I need mention since tats the only subway in between vadapalani and mylapore), I found that the upper section of the traffic which enters the subway was not moving. There was sum problem. I thought that they were probably waiting for the straight traffic to clear out. When I was passing the juncture I found what was the reason for block. I saw that it was blocked by an auto rickshaw and people behind that were yelling. I was confused. Then I saw that auto driver with the mobile. He literally switched off his vehicle in the mid way and was chatting with sumone. I felt like slapping him. Since I was entering the subway I had no other go than to proceed further. I alway hated people who talk over the mobile while driving especially two wheeler. I have always felt like slapping those people and in fact have shouted at few people for this kind of senseless attitude.

I don't have any idea what important work they have than their own and others life? I really have to curse this fellow who found the hands free. Mobiles are found just to have communication in case of emergency and sumway of reaching in case of necessity but I never knew that this wud becum a crazy thing among people in India. Today a year old baby knows to operate a mobile (at the least to talk with their parents). I have cousins who have not even reached teens knows to operate my mobile better than me. I have even found 10th,11th students with mobiles even inside their campus. Mobiles have becum crazy than a necessary tool. I don't feel bad in saying that I m using mobile less frequently than my friends. I feel bored to send any messages and for this I get scoldings from my friends(instead I make calls). I have my mobile just that I can have touch wid my friends and receive sum important news. The most annoying thing is that people sending msgs continuously when some1 is sitting and talking with u. I have found many such circumstances in my life. Even if I receive any msg I check it when another person is not with(at least when not conversing or not present for the time being). When I cum with this situation I feel like banging the other person to the wall. It is very irritating. Place urself on the other side and u will urself feel how irritating it is(only for human beings...if don't feel anything like that better check with ur doctor for sum syndrome). I mean that try to give respect for other's feelings. I don't think u will lose anything in give sum time for a person(may be ur dad,mom,bro,sis or ur frnd). Technology development is welcomed but consider human relationship and feelings. When u find that ur mobile has no network and look for sum outlet there will be none. Beware!!!!!!

But it doesn't mean I don't like mobiles. I always liked to have sum upgraded versions of my mobile..but wat I meant was using it sensibly. I think I m doing it. Sorry if I had hurt someone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi dharani akka,nice post...but know one thing thirudana pathu thiranatha vittal thirutai ozhika mudiyathu...these ppl are damn crazy...