Thursday, October 16, 2008

We are the idiots!!!!

Recent issues in every house is nothing but the financial crisis. With the increase in the financial crisis I think most people have lost their interest in the fuel prices. Recently I found that the crude oil prices had dropped down and our government is just concentrating on the financial crisis. Financial crisis is important and I think there are other ministers who can take of other issues. But I guess they are also interested in the investment. When government increase the fuel prices I find everybody opposing for the rise in price. On the contrary nobody wishes to keep track of the oil prices. I think the government take steps only to rise the price and not to lower them. We the people are the idiots who doesn't voice any opinion on this as financial crisis has topped everything. If we people become aware of the issues I think we would have better people in the parliament to voice our opinions to the world. I think people have to wake up from the illusions created by the government.

No comments: