Saturday, October 18, 2008

Is It Time?I don't think so

After the US Open where I missed the final actions I wanted desperately to watch Roger play his game. Especially when he made a huge come back after the continuous loss in Australian Open 2008, French Open 2008 and Wimbledon 2008. I thought that there was no schedule on TV. But I was lucky to find that the telecast was at midnight. I saw the third round and the semi's.

It was a damn great show between Andy Murray and Roger. I missed the action between these two in the US Open 2008 finals. So I was very much eager to watch. But damn this government since I had power cut during the first hour of the match. So when I turned on the TV I was happy to see that Roger was leading the game by a set. But it turned out nasty when the next set was won by Andy. There comes the deciding set. I was totally thrilled. They both were equally challenged and it was difficult for either of them to break the other's service(3-3). At this time there was a break in the transmission but found that the channel was preparing for BPL(football) telecast. Hell with them. Now I have no way to watch the action. So I logged onto online and kept track of the score. The score was level not until Murray got the break at the right time. So the score was 6-5 with Murray ahead. It was a piece of cake since Murray was serving for the match. He got it.

It was like a revenge taken by Murray against Roger since he lost the US Open final. Murray has learned all the weakness of Roger since then and I think Roger has to reevaluate all his skills. Since Roger has been having a bad year the media has started talking about him to think of a rest. Even my bro told me that may be Roger has to retire (this was told at the time of Wimbledon). But I don't think so that is the solution. For anyone in a field there gotta to be both the sides and I think Roger has got the wrong side of the coin and I m definitely sure he will flip it the other way. All he need is just rest before starting the next year and to keep all the non-sense(media stuff) out of his mind.

Hoping for his action in some more years which are yet to come. I think He has many more to achieve. Roger is GOD of Tennis and he will not crush the hopes of millions of people out there(I am one among them crazily waiting for his actionc).

No comments: