Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sensible Driving

Yesterday I was returning from my uncle's and found sumthing very strange. When I checked my rear view mirror and found a sensible driver behind me. Yes I thought that person to be sum middle aged and was shocked. You know he was just around mid twenties and was riding apache. Any guy who is at that age is known to drive that kinda vehicle in a mad manner(in my language "kirukkuthanama"). I kept track of his speed and was maintaining the same distance. I was awestruck. He was riding in 45 kmph and more than that he used his indicator properly. For the first time in my 8 years of driving I found a sensible driver. This I say because I myself not a sensible driver because I sumtime use more gas and ride around 60 to 70kmph. In my home I m a rash driver and even my bros. When I found one such guy like the one I have mentioned above I was really stunned. I even memorized his vehicle number and I myself amazed because I have memorized his vehicle number and still remember that, even after 24 hours. I wished I had looked at his face (He was wearing his helmet, GOD I missed to look at him). One sensible driver with matured driving skills and more than that he obeyed the rules. Hats off!!!(even though we may not have another chance to meet. But I wish I get one more chance).

No comments: