Wednesday, August 13, 2008

JAIHIND!!!!!

Yesterday I got a msg from my friend's brother and something pricked in my heart. Yes it was related to Independence Day. We all start wishing each other for other occasions 10 days earlier.But what abt our own hard won Independence Day? Did everyone forget that we were once ruled by some other countries. But I guess everybody will tend to send the wishes on August 14th since the messages are cost on August 15th. I think it is too bad to give something less importance. Anyways I sent the wishes to all my friends immediately to all my friends. Guess I too was behind some where in the dark and now realized it. JAI HIND!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE INDIA!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jai hind!!!!!!!!lovely to hear those words...like bharathi said they are just bringing honey to ears....we have to make compulsory tht everyone wish each other happy independence day.......

Brand H said...

Spirit of Independence can be satisfied only by realizing that we are Independent. -Pandit.Jawaharlal Nehru.

Currently, this spirit runs low in India for we are not completely out of the clutches of dirty politicians. But, as you've mentioned, celebrating Independence is the very first step towards such a realization. You're going great! Keep blogging!
Tc..