Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WIERD AND STRANGE

Yesterday I went out with my dad for some transaction. Since it was about cloudy I wore my jerkin to protect myself and more than that I didn't want to spoil my white shirt. But guess wat???Everybody was staring at me when I stopped in a signal.I was the only person wearing a jerkin. Even when I was in them move I got stares from them. I was wondering if there is any mistake in wearing the jerkin as a part of precaution. But then after few kilometers I spotted another guy wearing the jerkin. At heart I felt "Join the club". Now he too will get the stare. Is there anything wrong? why do people give a stare that says "Hey some part of your dress is torn" or "You are wearing the dress the other way" or "the wrong combo". I guess these are funny things and without these things I don't think so that there will be any fun in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi the post was good..i get that stare sometime too....not of jerkind apart from tht there is lot to worry