Thursday, August 7, 2008

HAPPY DAYS!!!

I wanted to watch this movie for a long time and finally today I got the opportunity to watch this movie. Wow!!! When I started watching this movie I thought it was another college stories but believe me it is beyond that. It clearly shows all the things that happen in a college. The crush that u have for some one in your class or in your dept..your favorite professors.. many things. The best part is "when do you realize that what you think as friendship is no longer friendship and has gone a level ahead". I m very happy that I watched this movie in my life time. The possessiveness that you have for your friend, the caring, the love and many things are very well portrayed here. I liked one character who respects friendship and who is also love in with his senior and eventually decide to follow her to US for higher studies. The movie made a magical feeling in my heart. It made me thing about my college how I enjoyed them. I realized that the friendship found in college are to be treasured. More than that it also helped me to analyze certain things in my life like how stupid I have behaved in my life and many more things.

I m very happy to have watched this movie but I thing I watched at the wrong time. I realize now how I treasured my friends but eventually everyone has to go ahead in their life(that includes myself too). This movie brought tears when I started thinking about my life. i guess if I had watched this movie a bit earlier I would have made some corrections and also would have realized certain things.

I recommend this movie for any age groups. I recommend this for people who really want to find their youthfulness back. It brings back all your memories and more than that you will surely try or take a step to find your pals with whom you have not made contacts for a long time. COLLEGE LIFE IS ECSTASY DON'T MISS THE THRILLS,FRIENDSHIP,LOVE AND CARE.

No comments: