After the blore trip everything in my life is pretty kind of different, especially getting along with my cousins, nephews and nieces. It always provides energy for me in a different way. One such another event is this beach meeting. Last morning I got a call from one of cousin asking me if I was free for the day so we could all go to the beach. I should say I was fortunate, so I took my bike and went to my aunt’s place first. Then from there we went to another cousin’s place just as a visit. We spent some time there and started to beach.
Since we had only one bike my cousin, myself and my niece decided to go by bike. We went to food court before going to beach. Then we were playing ball game. We went even crazy playing running and catching. This reminded me of my child hood (though I was sprinter at that time and not any longer). Then it was time for us to get drenched in the beach. As usual, my fear of large water bodies took over me. My cousin gave me the spirit and took me into the beach (I guess this is the 5th time I m giving a shot in daring against my aqua phobia). Soon we were joined by another cousin family and we all had fun in the water. I was taken aback when I saw how little niece was getting drenched when I was clinging to my cousin’s hand.
Well, we got drenched and the next famous thing in our beach is the baked and spiced groundnut (In tamizh masala kadalai). First time in my life I gave shot @ everything in the beach starting with shooting balloons. My cousin and I shared 4 shots each in a round (I think I missed 3 shots hahahaha!!!). My cousin and I went so crazy that we decided to go in the miniature version of the giant wheel (It is meant only for the kids below what, say 10 years). But we took a shot. It was an awesome ride. Then I thought why I should leave the Merry-go-round (Hahaha!!!!!).
It was time for our dinner. Before dinner, one of my cousin decided to drink a local drink called “Jigerdhanda” (sorry I m not aware of its English name). I tasted a sip and didn’t like that much. Then we made our dinner order. I and one of older cousin went mad about one local dish called “sarkarai pongal”. Earlier we ordered only one cup and later we ordered another cup. It was awesome.
The time for good bye came. I and my cousin came back in bike. Imagine fully drenched in jeans and a top, 60kmph in a bike @ 9 in the night near IIT- Chennai. Wow, it was amazing. This is one of the Saturdays I can never forget in my life. It has added essence to my life. More than that, I learned that these kind of get together bonds the relationship very well. The next day, when I woke up I felt much younger rather than tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment