Thursday, January 22, 2009

NFS Most Wanted

I can't wait another day to make this post. Today I completed the NFS-MW edition. People wouldn't believe me if I had told them that I was playing this game over 5 months. I started to play the game for killing time and eventually got totally taken into the gaming world. Let me share the game experience with you people. I was totally interested in the blacklist. The blacklist consists of 15 people with whom you will be competing. But before competing with them directly you have to play some small races in every leg to prove that you are worth competing. More than that you have to prove yourself that you are also notorious enough. You will be having police chasing you. You should not get busted. So I simply started doing some races and found to be more challenging. It was very easy at the initial stages and started to get tougher. I made progress through the blacklist and was at the rank 11. At this situation there was some problem with the game and it started to go on loop. I thought "WHY ME?". I deleted the game and thought of reinstalling the game again. I guess I m always cursed coz the installation disc as with my bro's friend who happened to be in Singapore for couple of weeks. I thought I will not get to play the game again, at least before my training. Then I found that my bro had the game in his laptop and installed it from it. Then once again I started to play from first. When I came to blacklist 10 I was keeping fingers crossed. The loop was not happening and I figured a way to avoid the loop. Almost for another one month I played day and night and today I completed the game around 19 hrs. After finishing I found that there are more things to be done like getting up in the rap sheet rankings. Then there is this challenge series which I m yet to complete. But I doubt if I would complete that. Today I feel very happy after finishing the game which I started and played for more than five months.

Well, on the other hand I learnt what is addiction and obsession(I wanted to be most wanted). I got toally addicted to this game that I played this game for more than 5 hours a day. Now that I m finished with it I planning to keep myself away from the games for some time. I don't want to go a complete nuts or crazy.

No comments: