Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Change of thinking

A day filled with two movies touching the similar field is very hard for heart.

I watched Julie & Julia and Ratatouille on the same day. They both changed my view about kitchen and cooking. I have always felt kitchen as my battle ground. I always used to imagine myself in an armor before entering kitchen. I have never come out of kitchen without screaming(obviously I would have done something stupid to hurt myself). For this reason my folks don't allow me to cook. But I know that I can't learn anything if I don't do any mistakes.

Tonight these two movies dared me to look cooking as an art and the kitchen as art gallery. One thing I concluded from these two movies was that it really requires a great deal of patience in kitchen and also it requires lot of interest to master the art of cooking. It also struck me that nothing is easy in life.

I think it is time for me to remove the armor and use a apron and ladle for cooking. I m gonna try to think cooking as a passion rather that a fighting stage. It is also high time I tried something cooking. The continuity of yen samayal aaraiyil part is still pending. Guess it is time for me to put some thing in that post. At least for that sake I will soon enter the art gallery(Kitchen), thats what I m gonna call henceforth.

No comments: