But the kid tara swept all the scores. The way she takes care of her dad and the way she speaks and communicates to him was awesome. It is highly difficult for a small kid to understand what is wrong with his/her dad. But tara has excelled in her character.
This movie changed my relationship with my dad. The minute movie got over I felt like calling my dad and just wanted to hear his voice. It was past midnight so I could not call him. Everybody talked about the father daughter relationship when the movie abhiyum nanum came. When I saw abhiyum nanum movie I didn't feel a thing. But this movie scored well. Especially the final court scene where Vikram and the kid communicates with each other not bothering what is happening around them.
I need not tell anything about Vikram's acting since he has done lot of varying characters. I hope he gets national award for his acting skill.
Till now I didn't have any clue that the story was scripted from the hollywood movie 'I am Sam'. I watched the trailer of I am Sam recently. I was a bit disappointed when I saw the trailer coz Vikram has taken the guestures from Sean Penn. I am yet to watch the movie. Hope not every single frame is remade in Tamil.
No comments:
Post a Comment