A Walk To Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Well I saw the movie first and then read the book. I do not know if it is because of that I did not feel the neither the romance nor the emotions in the pages. I felt that the movie was taken well in my view.
Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
Both movie and book left its trace in my heart. They both were good in their own way. In case of movie the cast was good in such a way that there was an impact. In case of book I was having tears when I kept turning the pages. Hats off to both the writer and director.Tagline - Behind Every Great Love is the Great StoryP.S. I Love You - Cecelia Ahern
A book and a movie which is cherished by myself forever. In case of book I ended up with tears and the plot was good. In case of movie right from cast, screenplay,
acting and dialogue delivery had been awesome. I was shocked to such a romantic book to be take on the screen with the same essence. In the movie there was a small modification to mold the plot. Totally, both book and movie are good. The tagline of both book and movie makes very much sense. Movie Tagline - Sometimes there is only one thing left to say.Book Tagline - Sometimes it is about living life one letter at a time Message In A Bottle - Nicholas Sparks
The movie was very touching than the book. In case of book, the messages and the letters were very touchy than in the movie. I would go for the movie since the cast is good. But I would recommend anyone to read the book and then watch the movie.
Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
The movie was such a disappointment starting from the cast with left out interim details in the plot. So sad that the common people would not understand the movie without reading the book. The plot was too vague that even I felt being left out in the middle of a desert without a compass.
Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
The movie was good in its own way. But I would recommend the book only. The book has all the essence than the movie. The movie should have been better with some other cast line up. More than that most important character and turn of events were left out from the book. So the book fills all those gaps. I would recommend anyone to read the book and not to watch the movie with much hope. But the movie is far better than Da Vinci Code.Harry Potter Series - J.K.Rowling
The most disappointing movie series. I found lot of changes in this series. There were two parts, Goblet of Fire and Order Of Phoenix which was worst of the lot. The entire plot was changed and confused. Of the series, the first part Sorcerer's Stone and the Deathly Hallow - Part 1 was a better version of the book. Other than that all the series is total waste and I wonder how the author allowed this to happen.
Montana Sky - Nora Roberts
Better and best to go with the book and not the movie. Book has all the romantic essence and also the suspense that are required for the plot. The movie starts with worst Cast selection and total collapse in the screenplay section. The plot was totally forgotten and it never turned out to be a romantic/suspense movie. Guess the director worked out something and funny things happened.
The Firm - John Grisham
A good book which dealt with the law. In case of movie the cast selection and screenplay were good. They both worked in a different way. They both have their own essence. My recommendation is to read the book before watching the movie which also gives a clear idea about the plot.
Over all till now I feel that the essence in holding a book and turning pages is not felt in the one hour fifty minutes screening. The movie can not be fully sculptured since the book would have already made all the impacts with the reader. It is better to turn the pages and feel the rhythm in your heart than to waste any time.
No comments:
Post a Comment