Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Big B-Day

Every year my b-day turns out to be different. This year it was remarkable. A day to be cherished in my whole life. This year it was different coz I got someone special in my life and he was the first person to wish me at mid night. Then my friends called me and woke me up from my sleep. I m not complaining for this happens only once every year. My dad surprised me by giving his gift at mid night.

My best friend Jaisree didn't call me at mid night. I was not disappointed coz I know the reason behind it. Then I sent a text to her and gave a missed call in the morning. Then she called me back and wished me. Her wish means a lot to me and I don't mind calling and asking her to wish. She has always been with me and thats why I always wanted her to wish in the first place than any of my other friends.

In my office, they celebrated by cutting a cake for me and also gave me a gift. I m first person to get a gift since we celebrated by cake cutting only not gifting. I think they have started this tradition recently in my project. Anyways I was happy to see some on my colleagues who mean a lot to me. Thanks a lot to them too.

Last year, it was my bro who gave the pleasant surprise. But this year it was that special someone who gave me all the surprise. First surprise was that he came to my working place directly to wish. He never gave me a clue that he would come and stand in front me and wish me in person. Then I took off from my office and spent the evening with him. It was an amazing evening with him. Had nice dinner and came back home. Though the time which we spent was little it was so personal that it is close to my heart in all ways.

This would be my last birthday with my family, I mean with my parents and bro. In that way also it was so special. My mom made my favorite paal payasam. Nothing can beat my mom's recipe. I will be starting to miss pretty soon.

2 comments:

CSharpConfusee said...

I dont understand one thing, a logical question, someone "special" already wished u,and acc to you dat person was the first person to wish u, which means "he" would ve woken u up already, then y do u complain that your frens woke u up frm ur sleep :P :P u shd correct it sayin my frens called me and woke me up frm my "dream" :D Nice blog dharini, but in my opinion dont post personal experiences here.

Dharini Balachandran said...

My frns called me after some 30 minutes. By that time I went to sleep. :)