Mind boggling plot, awesome casts. These are the two words that I can actually use to describe this movie. The director has thought a plot which is not possible in real life but made every human being who has watched this movie to question "Why not?". Till the last frame the thrill was maintained. I m not gonna discuss the plot
for it has to be savored by watching it in the big screen. The tag line that I can think of for the movie is "What if there is no difference between reality and dream?". Di Caprio has proved that he too can act well. The movie is not a sci-fi but fiction. Unlike certain movies which would have used sci-fi base for this kind of plot the director has drawn a thin line not to touch the sci-fi. All I can say is that now a days I try to remember my dream. I also think sometimes what happens when you can read others dream and manipulate them?My bro recommended this move and asked me to watch the movie in big screen. He denied to tell me the plot, not even a single line. Now I realize that it was worth it. Soon I m planning to watch the movie again. Catch you all with the next movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment