Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What is my pupose???

After 23 years of my life, on 14th april 2010 exactly @ 17:37 I m having a big doubt about the purpose of my life. This question popped because I m bugged up with my life for this day. It is supposed to be my holiday coz of tamil new year and I felt like I dont want any more holidays in my life(at least for the time being).

There was nothing much in the idiot box even on the occasional time. So I sat in front of the other idiot box (computer) and watched a couple of movies. But, for gods sake how long can I watch movies. So took a break and logged into chat. Caught couple of my frns online and started bugging them. One frnd took off in the middle (well at least she is busy with her lyf) and with another frnd I was running out of topics to talk with him.

I was missing something.Oh yeah..music.. I turned on the music and started singing(I know I m bad. But couldnt help). Now it is only 17:50 and I have till more than 6 hours in this day to spend.

Even @ the end of this post I don't find what my purpose is. Well at least it is only for this day, for tmrw I have to get up early and race in the corporate world to get myself bugged up again with that world.

At least I spent some 20 minutes here.It is time for me to start thinking again what my purpose is.

No comments: