Saturday, December 26, 2009

Murphy's Law

In the recent past I had a good tym wid this book. I revived my life in this book. Had a hearty laugh, thought where is lyf going and many other things. A book which does not corrupt your mind or breaks ur heart, instead it fills your heart with innocence amd more than that you will feel lyt after finishing every page of the book. I got this book from one of my friend @ the correct tym in my life(when i was having crisis in my career). This book taught me a lot of things and more than that to take life lightly than to hold it tightly. Now I am searching for this book to own it(bad luck that I m not able to get it in any of the near by book shop). Any book reader should like this. This book is top in my list of favorites.

No comments: