Of course, the jackal here refers to none other than myself. After a long time I decided to meet my close friend. I called her surprisingly and informed her that I will be coming to her home. Since her mom was in my area she asked me if I can pick her mom also on my way. I called her mom and asked her where to pick her up. She said that she would be making to the picking place in 20 minutes. I went to get gift for my friend(it was her birthday in two days) and fueled my bike and went to spot earlier than I guessed. So I had to wait for some time for her mom. Her mom arrived and we started towards their home. Without realizing it was a holiday I took a wrong route to her home. I picked up one of busiest route to her home. What an idiot I am!!! Usually it will take me 20 minutes for me to reach her place. May be 30 minutes if I have a pillion rider with me. Guess what it took me 2 hours to reach her place. My palm started to ache and some parts of my body started getting numb(I don't want to mention). Then my neck started to pain due to helmet and fingers due to braking. I was totally fed up but was glad to meet her.
Things does n0t go well for some. I guess I am one among that lot. Another friend and her relatives also came the same day. So she was not able to spend lot of time with me. But I

was okie with it. Then she got a call from her colleagues asking her to come to a restaurant. My God. I never expected her to be so busy. Myself and her friend played our part and didn't allow her to leave top meet her colleagues. After some 2 hours she started feeling so bad that everyone had come the same day and she was not able to spend the time properly with particular person. Then I decided to leave. On the way I dropped her in the restaurant. I was glad at least I could meet her. While returning, for the first time in my life I violated a traffic signal. I took a U-Turn inspite of a red. Actually when I crossed the stop line it was yellow so I took an U-Turn. I thought I should not stop after the stop line which would not be proper. Guess what??? Traffic police caught me. Right in the middle of the road he yelled at me for violating the signal. The best part is that he was shouting for the sake of pedestrians. I took a good care that I didn't hit anyone. I just stared at him and apologized. After 30 minutes I reached home and was wondering what a day I had.
The thing that was left for me for the was body pain and more than that I was thinking why the hell did I violate the signal. I have seen people doing it and I have even shouted at them. For the first I time was shouted at. I have even seen the police violating the signal. But I guess it was my day to be caught.
No comments:
Post a Comment