The very first time I went to a movie(The matrix) with my cousins we entered the theater after the movie had started. We missed the first 20 minutes and as a result I totally didn't understand the movie. This happened some 10 years, so now I have watched for more than 25 times and even know the dialogs by heart.
The next time I went to the movie(Black) with my cousins I didn't understand anything. I felt ashamed that I didn't know our national language. Later I got a copy with subtitles and watched the movie. Now I can understand Hindi and also can manage to a certain level.
The same year my cousins took me to a Tamil movie(mayavi). I don't like the hero much. watched the movie for the sake my of cousin.
I wanted to watch a harry potter movie on the screens. Me and my friends went for the order of phoenix movie. Firstly, the movie was pathetic. After break me and my friend missed the 10 minutes part since we went to get some refreshments. Anyways I decided that I will never watch harry potter on the screen for the movie made no justice to the book.
Recently I went to Angels & Demons with my friends. Well as I m known for making some non sense mistake. I did something when entering the screen. I missed a step and slipped my slippers and was searching for it without even bothering that the movie had started. I was on knees and searching with my hands. Thank god. It took only 5 minutes for me to locate it. But the best part was that every body around me(even the strangers) came to know what I was doing. Thank God the lights were out.
The final piece is this one. Two days back I watched a movie(Ninaithalaey Inikkum) with my friends. The movie was horrible. The best part was that when we entered the screen the movie had started(as usual) and I forgot to notice the steps. What would have happened,I fell on my knees. My entire body weight rested on my right knee and I have got a sprain. Thank god there was no fracture. Even when typing this post I could feel the pain. More over there was problem with the projector after the break and was a delay for 15 minutes. Already we were ready to get out of the theater and never expected for a delay. We stayed in the theater for the sake of the monet that we paid.
I feel like banging my head whenever I go on with such kinda experiences. Most of the time I felt like running away from the theater begging WHY ME!!!!I hope I watch a worthwhile movie in the near future and more than that I think I should at least make it on time for the movie. Waiting for such movie.
1 comment:
so dharani akka enjoying life...are u back in chennai...missing u all..iam at florida right now...doing master's and thts going gud..i will start updating my blog soon...tc byeeeeee
Post a Comment