Monday, December 15, 2008

If Tomorrow Comes

Recently I started reading Sidney Sheldon collections and this book was amazing. When I started this book I was not able to put it down. The pace was such an amazing one that I was not able to go to sleep when I was half way through the book. So far I finished only half of his novels and I think this has the best lady character I have encountered. The heroine starts everything just for revenge but finds that she is so smart to deceive the cops. So she starts to turn as a professional thief. On the other hand hero was already a pro in this field. The way two people tries to outsmart each other during the scandals is awesome. I cannot describe anything in words because I will not be able to find any thing proper to describe the feel. The way the heroine finds flaws in every security system to execute her robbery is the most interesting part. If she does not find any flaws she uses her wits to outsmart the system. The part which I adored was that both the hero and the heroine(in this case they are the villains coz they are the thieves) get along to do one final robbery before starting to abide the law. I would recommend the bookworms to read this book if you really like a female lead character.

No comments: