Thursday, July 24, 2008

ROSES ARE RED

The best novel I have read i my life. A thriller I can never forget in my life. James Patterson is one of the BEST THRILLER SPECIALIST. I started this book on one fine morning. Right from the first page it was very interesting. So I was not able keep the book down. But destiny has everything for me. My mom started scolding me for not cleaning my room. So I kept the book down an Finished the cleaning work in a hurry. Then a struggle between me and mom over lunch. So finally I took the book. Guess what????My friend called me and i was talking over the phone for an hour. What a day to start a superb novel??? I just hit myself. Then picked up the book once again and continued for hours together. I put a note to mom "DON'T DISTURB". For another three hours I was not at all disturbed. I had some 50 pages. The suspense was at the edge. Since I don't have the habit of reading the last few pages ahead of the earlier pages I was glued to the book. I forgot my dinner and finally finished the book. But the ending was a horror for me. It has a sequel. OMG!!!! My head would burst without reading the sequel book. Till date I searching the sequel book to have it for myself.... Hoping to find the book soon.

The book was amazing and it is one of the top 10 in my list. What a talent has James Patterson got.. No way. Excellent way of handling the suspense. He is one of the author who can make the readers forget all essential things in life. If you read his novels you will definitely like his work more than any authors. He is THE BEST AUTHOR in this world.

No comments: