Friday, June 13, 2008

THE ULTIMATE GIFT

Recently i downloaded & watched this movie as it was recommended by my closest friend. when i started watching this movie i thought it is another english masala movie.But guess wat? i was happier when watching this movie and became contended after watching this movie. I learnt how fortunate to have few of the gifts tat have been mentioned in this movie like gift of learning,friends,family,money and many more. After long time in my life i really enjoyed a movie and was moved towards the end of the movie. As the movie says "Life is what you live it. Life is what u spend it" I believe in those statemnets for we have no clue if there is going to be another day for us to live. I recommened anyone who reads this post to wach the movie. Don't miss it for we all have to understand what do we really miss in life. Is it money?nah the life itself. Cherish every moment that u live today

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vil surely watch it,if i lay my hands on the dvd or cd..